$109.65 + bf
Enjoy unrivaled viewing from our PREMIUM area in front of the stage. We’re encouraging guests to bring a small low back chair or small blanket as seating is essential in this area. BUY NOW
$99.85 + bf
Close to the stage, but not too close! We’re encouraging guests to bring a small low back chair or small blanket as seating is essential in this area. BUY NOW
$90.05 + bf
Close to the stage, but not too close! We’re encouraging guests to bring a small low back chair or small blanket – seating is not essential in this area. BUY NOW
- What payment methods are accepted
- Payments are made through Oztix merchant facility.
- All prices include GST.
- All prices are stated and transactions processed in AUD.
- Terms and Conditions
- Check out the T&C’s page under Info for more information!
- Valid ID
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- Current Passport
- Current Western Australian Proof of Age Card
- Companion Card
- Companion cards are available. You will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to issue a companion card ticket.
- Bus Tickets
- You must be 18+ and show valid photo ID, along with your valid bus ticket and Event ticket to board the bus.
- If you do not have a ticket to the Event, you will not be allowed on the buses.
- Your bus ticket is not valid for entry to the Event. It is only your ticket for the bus service.
- Car Parking
- There is ample free parking in Dunsborough and surrounds within walking distance to the show. Please make use of the pedestrian crossing if you're crossing Caves Rd.
- Refund Policy
- Please choose carefully. There are no refunds on tickets except as required by the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. Incorrect purchases DO NOT qualify for a refund.
- This includes but is not limited to where there has been a variation to the Event, if you are refused entry to or evicted from the Venue by Macro Music or Event Staff in accordance with the Event Terms, if you fail to attend the Event, if you arrive after the commencement of the Event, or if you leave the Venue prior to the conclusion of the Event.
In the event of a ‘Force Majeure Event’ Macro Music may postpone or cancel the event.
- Postponement of event: you will be entitled to request a refund within 14 days of public announcement. Once the 14 days have passed you agree to the T&C’s set for the new date.
- Cancellation of event: Macro Music will grant a refund available from the point of purchase. You should direct any queries to email@example.com
- More information is available in the T&C’s above.
- Privacy Disclaimer
- You acknowledge that as a condition of your entry, Macro Music may collect personal information for the purposes of contact tracing and complying with COVID-19 related legislation, regulations and health orders. You warrant that any personal information provided by You to Macro Music is correct. Macro Music will hold this information in accordance with Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). COVID-19 Event Conditions.